– 4 commercial quality 304 cast stainless steel burners
-18,000 BTU’s per burner
– Heavy 12mm stainless steel cooking rods achieve extraordinarily temperatures and deliver designer sear marks
– Slow-roast delicious meat and fruit using the 10,000 BTU infrared rear burner and included rotisserie kit
-1050 square inches of total cooking space
– Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition and backup flash tube secondary ignitions for each burner ensure a steady, reliable flame with every start
-Removable warming rack
-The stainless-steel heat zone separators allow for different cooking zones across the grilling surface. This creates separate zones that can be used for different styles of cooking
-Full-width flame stabilizing grids cover the entire grill surface area to improve flavor, minimize flare-ups, and reduce cold spots
-Full-width drip tray for the quick clean up
– Interior grill lights along with the signature red LED knob illumination system help you grill and entertain at night
Blaze Grills offers an impressive Lifetime Warranty
-Blaze Smoker Box (BLZ-PRO-SMBX)
-Blaze Infrared Burner Upgrade (BLZ-PRO-IR)
-Blaze Pizza Stone (BLZ-PRO-PZST)
-Blaze Grill Cover
-72,000 BTUs of cooking power
-Insulated Jacket (BLZ-4PRO-IJ)
-Wind Guard (BLZ-PROWG-44)
-Island Vent (BLZ-ISLAND-VENT)
-Your application will have additional requirements, consult the owner’s manual for full instructions.
– Ensure your island cavity is adequately vented. The number of vents shown in the diagram is for informational purposes only. Consult your local licensed professional for adequate requirements.
– Ensure your outdoor kitchen is constructed out of non-combustible materials.
– If your outdoor kitchen is constructed out of combustible materials, an insulated jacket is REQUIRED.
– Cutout dimensions do not allow for lid clearance or other measurement requirements. Consult the Owner’s Manual for specifics.
– Overall Dimensions: 24.125″H x 44.1875″W x 28.375″D
– Cut Out Dimensions:
(A) 10.5″H x (B) 42.5″W x (C) 23.625″D
– Insulated Jacket Cut Out Dimensions:
(A) 10.875″H x (B) 45″W x (C) 24.875″D
Important Note to Installer: This file is not intended to replace your Owners’ Manual which contains specific safety requirements and consumer guidelines. Please refer to your Owners’ Manual prior to installing or operating your built-in grill.