– Blaze introduces an affordable commercial-style grill that was designed with your outdoor BBQ challenges in mind.
– 5 commercial quality 304 cast stainless steel burners
– 14,000 BTU’s of cooking power per burner
– Heavy 9mm triangular stainless steel cooking rods create the ideal cooking surface and product designer sear marks
– Push and turn ame-thrower primary ignition, backup ash tube secondary ignition and cross-tubes ensure a steady, reliable ame with every start
– The stainless steel heat zone separators allow for different cooking zones across the grilling surface. is creates separate zones that can be used for different styles of cooking
– Full-width ame stabilizing grids cover the entire grill surface area to improve avor, minimize are-ups, and reduce cold spots
– Full-width drip tray for quick clean up
– Signature SRL LED accent lights and integrated halogen hood lighting help you grill and entertain at night
– The removable warming rack is an ideal place to keep bread and other food heated while you grill
Blaze Grills offers an impressive Lifetime Warrant
– Blaze Smoker Box (BLZ-SMBX)
– Blaze Infrared Burner Upgrade (BLZ-IRN)
– Blaze Pizza Stone (BLZ-PZST)
– Blaze Grill Cover
BLZ-5LTE2-LP/NG PRODUCT SPECS
– Configurations: Built-In- 70,000 BTUs of cooking power
– Insulated Jacket (BLZ-5-IJ)- Wind Guard (BLZ-WG-40)- Island Vent (BLZ-ISLAND-VENT
-Your application will have additional requirements, consult owner’s manual for full instructions.
– Ensure your island cavity is adequately vented. Number of vents shown in diagram is for informational purposes only. Consult your local licensed professional for adequate requirements.
– Ensure your outdoor kitchen is constructed out of non-combustible materials.
– If your outdoor kitchen is constructed out of combustible materials, an insulated jacket is REQUIRED.
– Cutout dimensions do not allow for lid clearance or other measurement requirements. Consult the Owner’s Manual for specific
– Overall Dimensions: 21.25” H x 39.5”W x 25.75”D
– Cut Out Dimensions: (A) 8.5”H x (B) 38.375”W x (C) 21.25”D
– Insulated Jacket Cut Out Dimensions: (A) 9.625”H x (B) 40.75”W x (C) 22.25”D
Important Note to Installer: This le is not intended to replace your Owners’ Manual which contains specific safety requirements and consumer guidelines. Please refer to your Owners’ Manual prior to installing or operating your built-in grill.
There are no reviews yet.