Add style and sophistication to your pool or fountain water feature with the 18″ Atlas water scupper. Its strong presence and timeless design add elegance to your landscape project of any architectural style. Designed to function as a water sheeting scupper, this copper scupper for pools and fountains creates the perfect white noise environment you’ve been looking for.
The 18″ Copper Atlas cascading scupper is packed with features synonymous with quality and the Majestic Water Spout brand. It’s constructed from 100% copper that’s brush finished to match other fine details of your landscape design.
Inside the tank of the 18″ Copper Atlas cascading scupper, there are dual baffles that calm incoming water and create a perfect sheet of water flow off the spill edge without much turbulence.
*** Orders placed with patina finish are considered custom orders and may not be returned or refund per our custom order policy. Patina finishes are hand applied by our in-house expert craftsman. Due to the nature of copper and Patina being a living finish, finished products may have variances in sheen, color, depth and/or pattern. Once installed and introduced to water and chemicals, your products will patina further, unless maintenance wax is applied on a regular basis. We cannot guarantee this patina finish will match other copper products. ***
– Atlas 18″ Cascading Scupper for Pools & Fountains
– Heavy Gauge Copper Construction
– Dual internal baffles smooth turbulence and promote sheeting of water over spill edge
– Bonding/Grounding provisions provided in case of use in swimming pool application
– Flow Rate: 675 – 1800 GPH
– Inlet: 1 1/2″ FNPT on back (Available in British Standard Pipe (BSPP), Please Inquire)
– Dimensions: 18″ W x 9.25″ D x 4″ H
– Finish: Brushed Copper (Available in Stainless Steel, Brass or Powder Coat Colors)